Sunday, May 4, 2014

Flea Market Sunday!

What a glorious morning to be at the flea market!
 I felt like a bought a lot, but guess what, I still had room left. After I got home and unloaded, I realized that I paid for but left two items with one of my favorite dealers
(I hope she saves them for me for next week!)
 Here's the whole pile....
 A closer look....loving this vintage scale for it's gray and white combination.
 These metal draws are just rusty perfection!
 A fabulous vintage enamel hanging light fixture. This is not usually my style, but I had already bought the yellow table and the green chippy painted door, so when I saw this light,
I knew it would look great with those two items.
At the last minute, I scooped up this box full of lab equipment, at the suggestion of a fellow hunter (thank you!) Look at all that was in the box....
 
 
My favorite find? Believe it or not, it's this vintage Woolrich plaid wool jacket. I know, I was just complaining about how long the winter was here, and I bought all pretty spring things today, but this jacket has the best faux fur lining in it and I can just visualize wearing it with skinny jeans and boots in the fall/winter. Call me crazy for thinking of the cold weather!!
Hope you had a fabulous weekend!
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!