Sunday, June 8, 2014

Our Little 'Country Living Fair' in MA

This weekend was The Country Living Fair in Rheinbeck, NY. I so wanted to go, but due to family commitments it was not to be. BUT (lucky me!!) I was able to participate in a great local market called The Cabinet of Curiosities in Berlin, MA. It took place in the barn, outbuilding, front porch and tents of Counting Sheep Antiques. The owner, Sally Barker, has a great year round antique shop there, where she is also the local Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Stockist.
 She and two others, Keri Bacon-Seery and Sharon Mattos-Lund had great vision to do this mini-Country Living style show. They added more sales space to the barn by expanding into the back room. Here are some before pictures of my space...as I said, they had vision!



My inspiration for my space was this spring display at my local West Elm. I love the rustic wood and all the greenery...








 

Here's my display space after the walls were built and I finished setting up...



Here's a small selection of the other creative vendors...
 

 




 And there is a brick oven food truck as well as a cupcake station. There was a photo booth on the first day, and Matthew Mead was there Saturday for a book signing of his latest book.

I know, right!! A mini-Country Living Fair. Last day is today! Check it out at 79 Central Street, Berlin, MA. Open 10-6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear what you have to say!